World: Zimbabwe, officially the Republic of Zimbabwe, is a landlocked nation in southern Africa which is known for its dramatic landscape as well as diverse wildlife, much of it within parks, reserves as well as safari areas.
The capital and largest city is Harare. The population of Zimbabwe is roughly 15 million people.
1. Zimbabwe is the country with most official languages in Africa with 16 and second in the world after Bolivia with 37.
2. It has five UNESCO sites, making it one of the most visited nations in Africa.
3. It is home to one of the biggest waterfalls in the world (Victoria Falls).
4. The world’s biggest man-made lake by volume is found in Zimbabwe (L. Kariba).
5. Zimbabwe is one of the top producer of Tobacco.
6. Zimbabwe’s national flower is the flame Lilly.
7. Zimbabwe’s has the second largest elephant population in the world, after Botswana.
8. Zimbabwe has Southern Africa’s highest concentration of rock art, as well as there are thousands of sites all over the country.
9. The Museum of Natural History in Bulawayo is the 4th largest in Sub-Saharan Africa.